You can use our generated images as avatar or forum signatures.
Please note that straight link to generated image is active only 24 hours. We recommend to save it on your computer then upload the image to the free image hosting site:
We are happy to announce that we launched the new version of our Screensaver Generator.
The major feature in 1.04 version is “Static wallpaper option“. In case if your cell phone can’t play animation, or not performing well with animated gifs – you can generate static wallpaper with your text on it. In other words it’s just one frame of template. Most of the mobile phones with color display support it.
Also in this version we fixed “meta” bug and improved performance of the generation.
Thanks for you feedbacks.
New template 3D Aquarium.
Of course it is not a real 3D.
It is simple a gif animation. We tried to emulate 3D atmosphere in this template, also transparent bubbles go over the text.
Here the mobile devices we currently support:
- LG 8110, CU320, CU400, CU500, Fusic / LX-550, KU800, MM-535, Shine, U310, U400, VX-7000, VX-8000
- Motorola A668, A732, C168, C257, C261, E1070, E1120, E770, KRZR K1, L2, L6, PEBL U6, RAZR maxx, RAZR V3,
RAZR V3xx, RIZR, RIZR Z6, SLVR L7, SLVR L7e, V1050, V176, V186, V191, V195, V230, V235, V360, V361, V3x,
V557, V635, W208, W220, W375
- Nokia 2600, 2610, 3100, 3120, 3128, 3220, 3230, 3250, 3250, 5100, 5300, 6020, 6021, 6030, 6060, 6070, 6080,
6085, 6151, 6220, 6230, 6233, 6234, 6270, 6280, 6288, 6290, 6300, 6600, 7370, 7370, 7370, 7373, 7390, N71, N76
- Sanyo 5600, 9000
- Panasonic x700
- Samsung A900, SGH-Z710, SPH-E1700, X780
- Sony Ericsson D750, F500, J300, K300, K310, K320, K500, K508, K510, K600, K608, K610, K618, K700, K750, K790,
K800, M600, P990, P990, S700, S710, V600, V800, W200, W300, W550, W600, W700, W710, W800, W810, W830, W850,
W900, W950, Z1010, Z310, Z520, Z525, Z530, Z550, Z558, Z610, Z710, Z800
It based on our research and reports from users of the site.
If your phone is not in the list, but screensaver is working properly, please leave a message at our community forum, we’ll add your phone model in our database.