How to add the Battery Widget to your home screen.
- Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
- Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
- Select “Customized Battery”
- Long press (touch and hold your finger down) on any open spot on one of your Home screen pages.
- Touch Widgets from the list of choices.
- Scroll through your list of installed widgets
- Select “Customized Battery”
This small app helps you monitor your battery life so you can easily see how many hours remain. Once you install the app, all you need to do is to select one of the cool and unique battery template that are available and add the battery widget to your home screen. The battery information will then be displayed in the status bar, notification area and battery widget of your device.
✓ Classic battery
✓ Beer mug
✓ Orange battery
✓ Futuristic battery saver
✓ Green power widget
✓ Cute kitten
✓ Radiation hazard battery
✓ Bio hazard battery
✓ Alien power battery
✓ Love battery widget
All templates are designed by Red Dodo
✓ Shows battery percent, temperature and voltage information.
✓ Power source indicator.
✓ Hi-quality widget in 2 sizes.
✓ Can be used as a battery saver.
Free Download Battery on Google Play
We’ve just released a SECURED version our QR and Barcode reader that does not require personal information details, unlike most other scanner applications. Open app page on the Google Play Store and check tab “Permissions”. If you don’t want to give permissions to read Contact and History Bookmarks, then this is going to be the secure QR and Barcode reader of your choice.
✓ Reads any type of QR codes which can include: Text, URL, Phone Number, SMS, Email, Business Card (v-Card), Geographic Location, Calendar Event, Wi-Fi Network Key
✓ Reads Barcode, Universal Product Code (UPC-A and UPC-E), International Article Number (EAN)
✓ Creates and shares QR codes – just type in text or paste in an URL then press OK
✓ The application remembers all your scans in the History page, and you can get back all your previous scan results at any time
✓ In low light conditions, a Barcode or QR code can be highlighted by using a device’s Flashlight feature
There is a single limitation with Privacy restrictions: the application cannot create QR codes directly from your Contact list. If you need this function, please use the regular “QR Barcode reader +Flashlight”.
Just another QR scanner for Android?
Yes, it can read QR code and bar-code like all others.
But there are a few special features of Red Dodo’s QR scanner that we would like to share:
- Graphic interface designed by Red Dodo. You can hold your phone horizontally or vertically, even upside down. App Interface automatically adjusts accordingly device orientation.
- You can turn the app to a flashlight (which will use camera LED, if your phone has one). Press on on lamp – this will turn on your camera LED then tap and hold anywhere on the screen to turn off the scanner and save battery power.
- Our scanner can read any type of QR and Barcode, including inverted QR codes.
or search for word “reddodo” at Google Play from your phone.
Already have a QR code scanner? Try ours, see how convenient it is: